Recreational Vehicle Registration

To register your recreational vehicle (golf cart, ATV, UTV) with the City of Malden, you will need to bring the vehicle to City Hall. An officer from the Malden Department of Public Safety - Police Division will come to inspect the vehicle and ensure all requirements of Section 340.120 have been met. City of Malden, MO Miscellaneous Driving Rules (

City Hall staff will issue a Recreational Vehicle Permit that will be effective from January 1st - December 31st of the same year. This permit must be kept on the vehicle at all times during use. 

Cost: $25.00