Code Enforcement Division
Malden Police Department will issue citations for nuisances (per Malden City Ordinance 3185) including but not limited to:
· Debris of any kind,
· Weeds/tall grass
· Cut, fallen, or hazardous trees and shrubs,
· Overgrown vegetation and/or noxious weeds which are seven inches or more in height,
· Rubbish and trash,
· Lumber not piled or stacked twelve inches off the ground,
· Rocks or bricks,
· Tin or steel,
· Derelict cars and trucks
· Any flammable material which may endanger public safety, or
· Any material or condition which is unhealthy or unsafe and declared to be a public nuisance.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding nuisances, please contact the Malden Police Department at 573-276-2211.